The Berbix Dashboard is used for customizing the Berbix Verify user experience, configuring your verification business logic, and manually reviewing IDs.
The dashboard is comprised of the following primary components:
- Analytics: We offer detailed reporting. Get in touch with us to learn more.
- Transactions: A "Transaction" is an end-user verification in the Berbix system. This tab contains all the transactions that have been initiated within the data-retention period. Within transactions, Review Queues will contain new transactions that may require additional manual verification.
- Configuration: Here you'll find all the tools necessary to customize your Berbix flow. Use Templates to define the components of a Berbix verification (ID check, selfie, etc.) and create an Action Map to define the business logic that will govern transaction outcomes. Themes can be used to customize the look-and-feel of your Berbix Verify experience.
- Team: Add or remove teammates from Berbix.
- Integrations: Here you'll find your Berbix API keys, domain set-up and webhook set-up.
Updated 7 months ago