The Berbix Dashboard is used for customizing the Berbix Verify user experience, configuring your verification business logic, and manually reviewing IDs.
The dashboard is comprised of the following primary components:
- Actions: Actions are a way to customize the business logic associated with Berbix transactions and can be thought of as the "business decision" after a verification.
- Templates: A template represents the configuration for a Berbix Verify flow including the types of verification you'd like to conduct (photo ID, selfie, etc.) and settings for the verification flow (number of attempts, timeouts, etc.).
- Themes: Themes can be used to customize the look-and-feel of your Berbix Verify experience.
- Transactions: Transactions are the core component of Berbix Verify and represent a user verification.
- Review Queues: Review Queues contain new transactions that may require additional manual verification.
- Settings: The dashboard settings enable you to generate API keys, manage team members, set up webhooks, and more.
Please contact us if you haven't received access to your Berbix Dashboard!
Updated 23 days ago