The Berbix dashboard is used for customizing the end-user verification flow, configuring your business logic, and manually reviewing transactions.
On the left side of the dashboard, you'll see a navigation menu with the following options:
- Test Mode Toggle: Toggling between environments allows you to manage both live and test scenarios from your Berbix dashboard.
- Home: The home page contains basic reporting and your account's Retention Policy.
- Analytics: Detailed reporting may be available for your account. Reach out to us to learn more.
- Transactions: A "Transaction" is an end-user verification in the Berbix system.
- Configuration: Here you'll find all the tools necessary to customize your Berbix flow.
- Team: Add or remove teammates from Berbix.
- Integration: These are the set-up components to customize your Berbix integration.
If this is your first time exploring the Berbix dashboard, we recommend reviewing each component's documentation as you encounter them in the dashboard menu.
TLDR for Developers
If you are building a full integration it's possible that your agents will never touch the Berbix dashboard.
TLDR for Agents & Reviewers
Depending on how your organization uses Berbix, you may also need to review how to manually create hosted transactions.
© Berbix Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated 4 months ago