The Berbix Dashboard is used for customizing the Berbix Verify user experience, configuring your verification business logic, and manually reviewing IDs.
The dashboard is comprised of the following primary components:
- Actions: Actions are a way to customize the business logic associated with Berbix transactions and can be thought of as the "business decision" after a verification.
- Templates: A template represents the configuration for a Berbix Verify flow including the types of verification you'd like to conduct (photo ID, selfie, etc.) and settings for the verification flow (number of attempts, timeouts, etc.).
- Themes: Themes can be used to customize the look-and-feel of your Berbix Verify experience.
- Transactions: Transactions are the core component of Berbix Verify and represent a user verification.
- Review Queues: Review Queues contain new transactions that may require additional manual verification.
- Settings: The dashboard settings enable you to generate API keys, manage team members, set up webhooks, and more.
Please contact us if you haven't received access to your Berbix Dashboard!
Updated 3 months ago