The Berbix dashboard is used for customizing the end-user verification flow, configuring your business logic, and manually reviewing transactions.
On the left side of the dashboard, you'll see a menu containing the following primary components:
- Analytics: We offer detailed reporting. Get in touch with us to learn more.
- Transactions: A "Transaction" is an end-user verification in the Berbix system. This tab contains all the transactions that have been initiated within the data-retention period. Within transactions, Review Queues will contain new transactions that may require additional manual verification.
- Configuration: Here you'll find all the tools necessary to customize your Berbix flow. Use Templates to define the components of a Berbix verification (ID check, selfie, etc.) and create an Action Map to define the business logic that will govern transaction outcomes. Themes can be used to customize the look-and-feel of your Berbix Verify experience.
- Team: Add or remove teammates from Berbix and review logs.
- Integration: Here you'll find your Berbix API keys, domain set-up and webhook set-up.
- Test Mode Toggle: Toggling between environments allows you to manage both live and test scenarios from your Berbix dashboard.
If this is your first time exploring the Berbix dashboard, we recommend reviewing each component's documentation as you encounter them in the dashboard menu.
TLDR for Integrations
If you are building a full integration it's possible that your agents will never touch the Berbix dashboard.
© Berbix Inc. All rights reserved.
Updated 2 months ago